Is there more than one MLS?

8 Replies

@Patrick Philip typically you will get access to a single MLS. For instance, I have western wa. So i don't have Spokane :( Other states might provide more than one MLS but I wouldnt hold my breath.

You typically get access to 1 MLS. I am a member of multiple MLS's because I am licensed in multiple states.

@Patrick Philip As a licensed agent, you'll have access to as many as you pay for as long as you're licensed for that area.

Here in MA, we have MLS Property Information Network, which covers most of the state.

I also have access to the RI MLS - a very cryptic system called "Matrix". I really don't like it at all.

In western MA, there's the Berkshire MLS. I have not signed up as I don't do business there.

There's also the Cape & Islands MLS. I haven't joined, though I've sold on the Cape. I may at some point.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you