What sort of demographics should I be pooling together, document wise, from my local courthouse if I am looking to send letters to sellers creating direct buyer-seller leads?
Here are a few.
1. Lis Pendens
2. IRS/City or State Tax Liens
3. Appointment of Executor
4. Contractor Liens
5. "other" liens, like Hospital, individual judgments from lawsuits
6. Divorce filings
7. Bankruptcy Filings
8. Mortgage Lien Releases
Thanks for that list!
Out of that, have you seen a higher percentage of replies on one specific group or is it more or less luck of the draw?
I have always had good luck with Estates/Executors and then Lis Pendens.
Couldn’t have asked for more, thanks!
Free eBook from BiggerPockets!
Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!
- Actionable advice for getting started,
- Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
- Learn how to get started with or without money,
- Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
- And a LOT more.
Sign up below to download the eBook for FREE today!
We hate spam just as much as you