Idaho Propstream Deal Finder

8 Replies

I’m looking into the program called Propstream. I hear of some people who like it and others who don’t. I’m starting investing in Idaho and wanted to see if anybody in Idaho used this program and if they thought it was useful or not?

It seems pretty good from the free trial I’m doing, but I’m not sure how accurate it is.

Has anybody in Idaho used it or know anything about it?

Thanks!

Promotion
BiggerPockets
The one-stop-shop for REI
Find Local Home Improvement Pros!
Check out our network of trusted, local contractors for all of your home improvement projects.
Find a Contractor

No, just old fashioned techniques. Searching MLS, craigslist, city or county info, lists provided by Title Company, driving for dollars, wholesalers, etc. If you do end up using this one you mentioned I think everyone here would appreciate your info on how well it actually works. Other ones I've looked into before seem to only be useful for large cities like Los Angeles, but don't help at all with small cities like ours.

After hearing an add on the podcast, I gave DealMachine a try.  Fairly smooth once you find the right buttons. Kind of annoying with notifications.  It's designed for Driving for Dollars-style prospecting, but I like using it for automating mailers to pre-foreclosure lists (which you have to get in-person at the courthouse in Idaho). I just moved out to Boise area and am getting rolling too.  There's a BP meetup next Wednesday if you're interested @Tanner Flint

@Adam Fleck is that meet up going to be this coming Wednesday or the following Wednesday? And if I get those pre-Forclosure lists, do I go to the individual counties courthouses to get those?

@Eddy Udry it's this Wednesday in Boise. @Jonna Weber is the one running it I believe!

@Tanner Flint yes, all the notices of default and stuff like that is available at the courthouse. I've been too muddy the last month to actually get down there, but hopefully next week I'll make time.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you