Zero percent Interest/without Loan Real Estate

7 Replies

Hi Friends,

Is there any way to get into real estate without involving yourself in interest (cannot b/c of religious beliefs)? I also do not have much capital to start with. 

What would be the right way to go about this?  

Looking to connect with investors who have done zero percent interest RE investments. Any suggestions or feedback would be appreciated. 

Thank you,

Sheik.S

@Sheik S. I am assuming you are Muslim? A quick Google search for Islamic Banking Denver yielded results. I'm sure a Google search with your city would do the same. Or your state if you are in a smaller city.

@Mindy Jensen : yes Mindy, I am Muslim. That's a great idea. I am going to do some searches and see what i can find. I hope someone will be able to help me out! Thank you for the suggestion. 

@Nick C. : Give someone equity means I will be the wholesaler who will be connecting the seller and the buyer, correct? B/c some have said that you can't be a wholesaler as it's technically called real estate brokering, but without a license. 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here