I Need Your Air BNB Automation Tips

1 Reply

So here is my situation; I’m moving to Albuquerque in January and I’ve got a duplex under contract. I’m considering Air BNB automation instead of long term renting for the side that I am not going to live in. I don’t have tenants yet, and I am considering completely furnishing the one side I’m planning to rent to accommodate 5 people (2 on a queen, 2 in the other room on 2 twin beds, and a futon in the living room). I think I could automate an Air BNB and make a killing with it. I’m just concerned with that process. What would you suggest? What sort of companies or individuals clean these things? Could I just call up any cleaning company and ask if they can clean every time I have a guest? Also, how do I automate management? I know the key lockbox trick, having stayed at one that had a lockbox outside. Is the booking management process difficult if I have another full time job? If you have any answers for me, please let me know. Please feel free to give me other tips as well.

I know that Rhino Property Management is also managing Air BNB's in Albuquerque.  I have used them for property management for the last two years and I'm very happy with them.  Just and FYI.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here