How targeted can mailers be? (Lot size, # of rooms, specific zip)

6 Replies

I am looking for a pretty specific residential property in a specific zip code. For example, can I send mailers to all homes in a zip code with lots of .5+ acres and 3+ bedrooms? Or do they just go out to everyone in a zip? 

Originally posted by @Brian Van Pelt :

@Adam Bileckyj

Define what you are looking for, then build you mailing list according to that list.

I am looking for lots .5+ acres and at least 3 beds. You're saying I can get a list/mailer of just those properties?  

@Adam Bileckyj Yes, you can customize a list with any criteria that you would like. In my opinion in acquiring off-market property the more narrowed down, the better - especially to start. This can cut costs and eliminate wasted time in reaching the right audience for you. If you would like any other advice, let me know!

Originally posted by @William Goss :

@Adam Bileckyj Yes, you can customize a list with any criteria that you would like. In my opinion in acquiring off-market property the more narrowed down, the better - especially to start. This can cut costs and eliminate wasted time in reaching the right audience for you. If you would like any other advice, let me know!

Any vendor/company (or two) you think I should work with? It'll be for a primary residence in the town I grew up in, work in and where my parents live if that matters. Something more personal would be something I should play to I would imagine?

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you