As a property management company, we've heard quite a few REI goals. Here are some of the long-term goals with REI we've heard over the years:
- wanting to keep building wealth as the years go by
- increased overall success
- passive income for life
- to retire earlier so they can eventually move from their current (and expensive) state
- wanting to be able to spend more time with family without a 9-5
- to be financially free
What is your ultimate goal with REI?
We also strive to enable investors to expand their portfolios as rapidly as possible by enabling them to invest in property remotely, without having to worry about day-to-day management duties.
@Jon L. Yes, that is the importance of having a professional property management company!
Free eBook from BiggerPockets!
Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!
- Actionable advice for getting started,
- Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
- Learn how to get started with or without money,
- Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
- And a LOT more.
Sign up below to download the eBook for FREE today!
We hate spam just as much as you