User Stats

Votes
Mussa Obad
Votes |
Investing as a Real Estate Agent

Mussa Obad
Posted Feb 27 2021, 22:25

Hey everybody

I’m new to real estate and I’m interested in becoming an investor. Im a big fan of BiggerPockets and I’m enjoying the value that this platform provides. I’m currently at the early stages where this is all just an idea, and I’m spending time learning more about the industry and what works/doesn’t work.

Something I’ve come across is real estate agents investing in real estate on the side. I noticed that being a real estate agent could be extremely advantageous, creating opportunities and gaining access that the common investor wouldn’t be able to have, at least not without the help of a real estate agent.

I’m seeking knowledge about this subject from any real estate agent who also happens to be an investor as well. I like the idea of doing both, and if I’m going to break into this industry, then it’s only right I make the most of it, but I have a few questions:

1) Are real estate agents able to find time to explore investment opportunities, or are they too busy with meeting a real estate broker’s goals/deadlines?

2) I would like to know what is better to do first: becoming an investor or a real estate agent?

3) Can somebody obtain a real estate license while working a full time job?

Thank you all for contributing to a great platform for the real estate industry. Would love to hear from you all. 😁

Loading replies...