• Realtor
  • York, PA
Votes |
Here is my situation...

Nathan Barshinger
  • Realtor
  • York, PA
Posted May 12 2021, 20:48

So here's my situation. I am 18 years old working 2nd shift welding products for the Navy. I can save about $3,500-$4,500 per month depending on overtime. I just got my first credit card to start building up a credit score. I've been listening to podcasts and reading constantly on bigger pockets plus trying to analyze a deal per day (which I'm having trouble with). I'm also the "unofficial" aquisitions manager for a team of 2 investors that do flips.

I want to have rental property and I'm in between investing where I live (York, PA) or going OOS to NC (around Fayetteville or Durham). A part of me wants to go in with other investors on a bigger multifamily or a MHP, but another part of me says to start out with a smaller multifamily and go from there. I also want the properties to be more passive so I'll need a PM.

I need my rentals to make enough cashflow so I can quit my job so I can build other businesses (if you want to know what businesses I want to build, just ask me but I'll keep this post about RE only). I feel like the Lord has led me to RE so I can be free to do what He wants for my life without worrying about money. I just need some guidance.

*If you got this far, you're very appreciated even if you don't comment!

Loading replies...