Skip to content
General Real Estate Investing

User Stats

Votes
Jason Brown
  • Investor
  • Miami, FL
Votes |
Burned out Miami MFH Rehab Estimate! Thoughts?

Jason Brown
  • Investor
  • Miami, FL
Posted May 18 2021, 07:24

Hi All,

I am currently looking at a potential deal in an solid C class neighborhood here in Miami.

The building is a 4 plex that suffered fire damage and was completely gutted. It's a solid block structure with 2 units on top and 2 on the bottom. I've done pretty extensive fix and flips before but I've never brought back anything on this scale. I know the basics regarding framing, plumbing/electrical rough ins, hvac and roofing and all the associated permits that go with those as I've done all of that before but they've mostly been single family/condos with this being my first multifamily rehab. Given that what do you think i could expect to spend even on a cost per sq ft basis to rehab this project? 

Again just estimates from any with experience having done extensive multifamily rehabs would really be appreciated in order to see if my numbers are within the ballpark of making this work. 

Building is approximatley 2700 sq ft with each unit being approximately 700 sq ft and consisting of 2 beds & 1 bath.

See pics below:

Loading replies...