Hello All:

I have finished reading several books:

1. The Millionaire Real Estate Investor, Gary Keller, DAve Jenks, Jay Papasan

2. Passive Income, Aggresive Retirement, Rachel Richards

3. The Book on Rental Property Investing, Brandon Turner

4. Build a Renta Property Empire, Mark Ferguson

5. The Real Book of Real Estate, Robert Kiyosaki

6. The Book of Investing in Real Estate with No Money Down, Brandon Turner

I wanna continue learning and reading, I need some of yalls situations. Thanks in advance. 

@Juan Lopez time to stop reading and start doing. Looks like you have the basics covered. Pick a strategy and start taking action! You will learn more by taking action then you will from any book.

Good luck!!

@Dave E. thanks for your input brother! i appreciate you taking the time to reply. I guess I forgot to mention I already own 4 properties :). I think this is a process where u never stop learning as you read testimonials of so many experts that have succeeded in this business. All suggestions are welcomed. Thanks 

@Juan Lopez 100% agree. Apologies for assuming you were new!! I’ve found mindset books more beneficial as I continue on my journey. Think and grow rich is an oldie but a goody. I also loved The Infinite Game by Simon Sinek.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you