With a Self-Directed IRA, you can become a private lender and fund real estate deals while your profits grow tax-deferred or tax-free.
How it works:
• Your self-directed IRA lends money to a real estate fund or investor
• The loan is security by real property
• You earn interest which is paid back directly to your IRA
• No stock market volatility and no landlord headaches
Why investors love it:
• Predictable returns
• Asset-backed security
• Control over where your retirement money goes
• Passive income inside your IRA
NOTE: You can’t lend to yourself or certain family members; but when done correctly, this strategy can be powerful.
Curious if this fits your retirement strategy? Let’s talk.
@Kevin Sobilo I am not a custodian for self-directed IRAs. Our company works with self-directed retirement accounts from a lending perspective.
I am in Ohio and there are 2 great custodian companies you can work with: Equity Trust and Iplan.
Thank you. I was already aware of Equity Trust. I will have to look at the other one.
When you say you work with SDIRAs from a lending perspective. Are you talking about non-recourse loans to the IRAs or are you offering them a way to put their money to work by lending it? or BOTH?
Kevin, our company works with Self-directed accounts as a resource for them to lend funds to. We pay them interest quarterly for the use of their funds. We then lend the funds to real estate investors. We have not lent funds to self-directed accounts.