• Phoenix, AZ
Votes |
Seeking Private Equity for Phoenix Deals

Darryl Williams
  • Accountant
  • Phoenix, AZ
Posted May 29 2015, 07:34

Prospecting for equity capital partner!

If you are looking to invest capital in Phoenix real estate but don't have the time? Looking to start a mutually beneficial business relationship? My name is Darryl Williams, I have 8 years of experience finding and packaging wholesale deals as well as project managing fix and flips for real estate investors. Over my career as an accountant for various real estate investment firms I have honed my skill as a deal finder with a knack for finding potential investment opportunities that are 60% LTV and lower. I am thorough in regards to completing due diligence in all prospective investment opportunities. I have real estate agent contacts that check the proverbial fly traps daily (realtytrac, Bank of America, Wells Fargo and Chase bank websites, Zillow, Craigslist, etc. I run comparisons for 90 days only, actively hit the streets and personally go out and talk compassionately and empathetically to home owners in foreclosure to work with them in offering a potential exit strategy, avoiding foreclosure for many homeowners and saving homeowners in foreclosure a ton of stress. While many investor here in Phoenix use a less personal approach to finding deals by sending as many letters and cheap sign. My personal approach to finding deals has yielded success in the wholesale arena but with an equity capital partner wholesale deals can turn into profits of $10,000 to $50,000. My simple question is how to I attract private equity.

Loading replies...