MORTGAGE LENDER

1 Reply

HI!!!! BP members I need some reference on FRANKLIN FIRST FINANCIAL< I trying to get pre-approve on a loan, I have a branch close to my house which is very convenience in case something is missing at the last minute. I did some research on the wed and there are some bad  and nasty reviews especially on a refinance and payments steal on a mortgage. I don't know how accurate are this reviews, sometimes people get upset went things don't come out the way they expect ,  If anyone ever did business with them, please let me know. Thank you.

Fernando Londono

Hi Fernando, 

I can't attest to the company you are seeking to get a loan from, but I can attest to ours. 

We are a small lending firm that has investors nationwide that we serve. We offer things like Stated Income loans, loans for Fix and Flips, lines of credit and more. 

I know one thing - you won't find any nasty reviews about us. 

I would love the opportunity to earn your business if you are still in need of assistance. Feel free to check out the contact info on my profile or connect with me here on BP to further the conversation. 

Sincerely, 

Shaelyn C.