Kyle Manduch
  • Dearborn, MI
Votes |
Metro Detroit Investor Friendly Banks

Kyle Manduch
  • Dearborn, MI
Posted Jan 6 2017, 08:07

Hello Fellow Michigan BP'ers!

I need some help. I've combed through previous posts and found a few answers to my questions, but I would like to have a collaborative discussions with people successfully either BRRRR, or Portfolio Loans, or Refinancing within the Metro-Detroit area. I have paid cash for all of my properties and it is tied into them. Now I would like to access that equity/cash, and rinse and repeat.

So far, I know of a portfolio loan I would take out against my LLC, on multiple properties with equity. OR, do a cash out refinance, or HELOC through my personal name, as I still have an income paying job. The banks I'm going to talk with are 1) Monroe Bank and Trust, 2) Lake Michigan Credit Union. Are there any other local banks willing to talk with LLC's/partnerships? OR recommended for cash out refi/HELOC?

Are there any other strategies to leverage my properties to access cash? - Areas - Metro Detroit, Ann Arbor, Michigan, Troy, Royal Oak, Oak Park, Downriver, Taylor, Wyandotte, Dearborn, Ypsilanti, Ferndale.

Thank you kindly for your insight, I greatly appreciate it.

Kyle

AF Properties

Loading replies...