Looking for information about a Hard money lender

7 Replies

Is anyone familiar with Ifund International in Atlanta?  Any input on your experience or knowledge of them would be helpful. 

This post has been removed.

Hey @Salvatore Tardio , never heard of them. Perhaps try searching the forum to see if anyone else has mentioned them!

What are you looking to finance and where? If you give us some more info we could point you in the right direction. 

This isn't a Facebook "lender" is it? Not that all lenders on Facebook are scammers, but there is a lot of fake lenders out there, praying on the inexperienced. 

They are on Facebook and they also have a webpage but the name was mentioned somewhere else.  I'm curious though, what is the scam on Facebook?  

@Salvatore Tardio I think what @Grant Rothenburger is getting at is many lenders that operate on facebook tend to be less trustworthy. I would stick to companies that have a decent online presence outside of facebook. Also, if the terms are too good to be true, they usually are, so always check in with other people here if you're tempted to jump on an opportunity. 

There are many legit, reputable specialty finance companies, there's no need to risk anything if it doesn't feel right.

Originally posted by @George Despotopoulos :

@Salvatore Tardio I think what @Grant Rothenburger is getting at is many lenders that operate on facebook tend to be less trustworthy. I would stick to companies that have a decent online presence outside of facebook. Also, if the terms are too good to be true, they usually are, so always check in with other people here if you're tempted to jump on an opportunity. 

There are many legit, reputable specialty finance companies, there's no need to risk anything if it doesn't feel right.

What he said. There isn't a specific scam I know of, just a lot of shady people trying to steal money. Just be careful.

George, sorry for the delay.  My son and I are looking for fix and flip and eventually hold properties in the east valley of Phoenix.  Although I had 25 years experience as a subcontractor built some industrial, a couple homes and renovated some it's been a while so we're taking it slowly with properties in the low to mid 100's that can be worth near 200 or more.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here