Private Money Goldmine 2018

2 Replies

Hello BP community! We're struggling a bit trying to find PML and came across this site. We try networking as best as we can but starting out has us on a limited scope. I do see some forum discussions on this but they're somewhat dated. Has anyone had positive and/or what seems to be mostly negative experiences with this site? I'm definitely hesitant but am curious of anyone's experiences. TIA!

@Adolfo D. Is this one of those companies that tries to get you to buy a list of “private money lenders”? If so I would avoid at all costs. Most likely you’ll never get anything of value from it.

Private money lenders are people you know or meet. You can’t really find them online (maybe on BP, but still a big maybe). Also from the adds I’ve seen for these sorts of companies they say these lenders will lend at 4 percent or lower sometimes which is also unlikely

Originally posted by @Caleb Heimsoth :

Adolfo D. Is this one of those companies that tries to get you to buy a list of “private money lenders”? If so I would avoid at all costs. Most likely you’ll never get anything of value from it.

Private money lenders are people you know or meet. You can’t really find them online (maybe on BP, but still a big maybe). Also from the adds I’ve seen for these sorts of companies they say these lenders will lend at 4 percent or lower sometimes which is also unlikely

Yes indeed it is! I figured that this was too good to be true. But I was curious to see if anyone had good fortune with it. Anything that gives you easy info as valuable as this of course for a fee, is mostly a hoax in these instances it seems.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here