Private Lending & Conventional Mortgage Advice

User Stats

Votes
Shrief R. Ben
Votes |
Private Money Lender Offers 0% APR

Shrief R. Ben
Posted Jun 25 2018, 15:38

I was at a seminar this weekend for stock trading and a lender there (Tyler Watts President of Freedom Management) offered me a private money loan of up to 25000 at 0% APR on 12 or 18 mo term. Has anyone come across a private lender who had an offer similar to this? The 0% APR interest rate sounded too good to be true, and I have yet to find anything about this guy or his lending group online. I asked what's the interest rate after the 0% time range, and he said anywhere from 9.99 to 12% which made sense, but I just haven't come across any private lenders who were offering no interest rate on a term that long, and again, seemed too good to be true. I asked, "how are you able to offer an interest so low in comparison to other private lenders?" and his response was along the lines of him and his group using specialized knowledge that basically big banks use to get these super low rates, and the fact that he's a private lender allows him to do this. Would love any feedback from someone who has either legit expertise or a personal experience. New investor trying to avoid making newbie mistakes, so all good information is welcomed :)

Shrief (pronounced sha-reef)

Loading replies...