Modular Homes in South Florida

2 Replies

Hello,

Ive had an account on here but never really used it until now. I figured this could be a good place to meet and network with like minded individuals.

So my question is this, are there any lenders that will lend on newly constructed Modular buildings? I have already built multiple Single family and Multi family residences here in Broward and Miami Dade and have current development projects that I am currently working on. The construction time is significantly faster leading to a faster ROI.

All of my projects have been funded by myself and a few partners but now that I am looking to scale this thing up I need a lender who is willing to work with me and a few of my partners so we can start to take on more projects.

If you are a lender take a look at my site www.ecohomesfl.com and if you need to see a body of work on the developments please PM me and I can send you that as well.

Modular homes are financed as stick built homes. So they are eligible for all programs any other stick built home are  eligible for. I have been looking into this more myself from a spec. building standpoint. I think it could be a good way to flip new construction in a much quicker project completion time?

Originally posted by @Kevin Romines :

Modular homes are financed as stick built homes. So they are eligible for all programs any other stick built home are  eligible for. I have been looking into this more myself from a spec. building standpoint. I think it could be a good way to flip new construction in a much quicker project completion time?

Thank your for your response. It is a much quicker way to flip. Ive been cbs here and permitting alone took me 8 mo's to a year on average. Since I switched to Modular I have been able to break ground in as little as 2-3 months.