Lenders in Missoula, MT

6 Replies

Hello,

I'm working on my first commercial real estate deal in Missoula, MT and am wondering who local folks on the forum are using for lenders, who's the easiest to work with (or who to stay away from), best terms, closes deals, etc. I'm primarily looking at banks at this point and am hoping to wrap rehab costs into the loan for an off-market deal.

I'm from Missoula but live out of state, will be moving back soon, but need to get this started long-distance.

Thanks,

Jamie

Originally posted by @Jamie H. :

Hello,

I'm working on my first commercial real estate deal in Missoula, MT and am wondering who local folks on the forum are using for lenders, who's the easiest to work with (or who to stay away from), best terms, closes deals, etc. I'm primarily looking at banks at this point and am hoping to wrap rehab costs into the loan for an off-market deal.

I'm from Missoula but live out of state, will be moving back soon, but need to get this started long-distance.

Thanks,

Jamie

Hi! How did it go for you with the investment?

Originally posted by @Jess Kinzel :

It didn't pan out. I ended up working with Stockmans who were great, but the seller ultimately wanted all cash and backed out because they didn't want the bank/appraisers in the building. More than likely I dodged a bullet. 

Originally posted by @Jamie H. :
Originally posted by @Jess Kinzel:

It didn't pan out. I ended up working with Stockmans who were great, but the seller ultimately wanted all cash and backed out because they didn't want the bank/appraisers in the building. More than likely I dodged a bullet. 

Well darn. Sorry it ended up being that way.

but yeah, sounds like you dodged a bullet for sure!

How are things going now with your investing?