Cash Out Refianance in Mass

4 Replies

Looking to find a deal on a duplex/triplex on the south shore in Massachusetts. My only way to fund this right now would be a cash out refi. I have around 100,000$ in equity in my primary house. Can anyone recommend a local lender or help outline some steps involved in this process?

@Timothy Spillane have you tried posting this in the Massachusetts forum?  If you are looking for a local Mass lender then posting in the Mass forum might be the best route for you.  Leave this post here for sure but do post there as well.  And mention the town the property is located in and as much data as you can to help everyone know what you are needing.  Just an idea.

Originally posted by @Andrew Postell :

@Timothy Spillane have you tried posting this in the Massachusetts forum?  If you are looking for a local Mass lender then posting in the Mass forum might be the best route for you.  Leave this post here for sure but do post there as well.  And mention the town the property is located in and as much data as you can to help everyone know what you are needing.  Just an idea.

Thanks Andrew. I suppose I didnt know there was a MA forum as I'm new!

I have an outlet for you.  Send me a PM.  Moderator, this is not a solicitation.  US  Commercial does not do owner occupied loans.