Skip to content
Private Lending & Conventional Mortgage Advice

User Stats

Votes
Don Spafford
  • Investor
  • Idaho Falls, ID
Votes |
Anybody worked with Elue Lee with El Solutions LLC for funding?

Don Spafford
  • Investor
  • Idaho Falls, ID
Posted Feb 7 2019, 12:09

I was contacted by a woman named Faith Lee on Linked In. She works for El Solutions LLC. The website for them shows they do payday type loans, small amounts. I told her I don't think there would be any need since I need RE funding. She then says that they do as well at favorable terms. I researched a bit more and found info on the owner name of Eleu Lee. He is on Connected Investors, the lower quality RE site. His company name is on there as well. I gave Faith some info on funding I am needing and had Eleu call me. He had a hard accent and the company is based in CA but his number was from Minnesota, not that that is a big deal as people bring their numbers from other areas. So I am just a bit sketchy as I would like to vet them better. The NMLS # for Faith on her Linked in profile, I did a search for that and it pulled up a different name for someone in IA. So that alone makes me even more suspicious, I can see if there was a typo or something that could cause the error.

So, has anybody heard of or even better, worked with these people? I have to lean toward staying away from them unless there is somebody here that can prove they have worked with them and had a good experience. Thanks!

Loading replies...