I am looking to purchase my first 4 for family home (400k) in Union County NJ. I will like you use a Hard Money Lender from BP but I am not sure which one to choose. 90% of them seem to offer what I will like to do (BRRRR). Any recommendation or advise? Thanks in advance.
Hey Tahiv, there are a ton of lenders to chose from. Happy to help if you'd like to pm me.
As far as your deal, any lender would most likely have the same few basic questions:
- What's your estimated FICO score?
- Have you purchase real estate before? (including your primary)
- What's the highest percent you could put down?
- How much rehab does the property need and what will be the estimated after-repair value?
- What is your exit strategy?
Try Marcos at Apex Capital Lending. I'll dm you his email now.