• Contractor
  • Corvallis, OR
Votes |
Financing properties in oregon

Parker Judd
  • Contractor
  • Corvallis, OR
Posted Aug 18 2019, 10:46

I am 22 from Oregon. I own a painting company and have no employees right now, i work 50 hrs a week for myself. I have about 8k saved for a duplex (or another small multi-family) and i wanna know where i should get my loan. My personal bank i have my personal & business accounts at? a smaller bank?

Also once i buy my first property i’m worried since i am so young when i go to buy another one i will be **** down by most if not everyone. How would i be able to get another loan? (my goal for the year is to have two multi-family priorities) properties My biggest worry is i won’t be able to continue to buy properties once i buy my first. The only debt i have is my car payment monthly and my credit score is above average.

Just need connections to talk to people and ask more questions. My family doesn’t know much nor do they want to help me, as well with friends i am in this thing alone. Looking for friends and connections. Really trying to get the ball rolling on buying properties just don’t want to get stuck.

Loading replies...