BRRRR Cash out Refi Issues

7 Replies

Anyone else struggle with completing the BRRRR process due to a small loan amount? I have to BRRRRs in play right now, but I can't find a lender that will cash out refi a loan <$75k to save my life.

Anyone else share my struggle, and/or find a solution? 

Originally posted by @Justin Franklin :

Anyone else struggle with completing the BRRRR process due to a small loan amount? I have to BRRRRs in play right now, but I can't find a lender that will cash out refi a loan <$75k to save my life.

Work with a local loan officer as this will increase your chances significantly at finding a fit for your loans.

Originally posted by @Shaun Weekes : Thanks Shaun! I've had this conversation about 10 times...either they won't go that low, or they won't work with me across state lines. These properties are out of state. 

Originally posted by @Justin Franklin:

Work with a local loan officer as this will increase your chances significantly at finding a fit for your loans.

Originally posted by @Justin Franklin :

Try Lima One.  Depending on when you bought it, they should do it.