Skip to content
Private Lending & Conventional Mortgage Advice

User Stats

Votes

Direct Commercial Funding Inc.

Posted Sep 24 2020, 09:54

I have a short testimony for this company but I'm truly amazed about the negative review I'm reading online about DCF.

This company has funded 5 commercial projects for my organization, one if which was an international investment and most of the others were mining gold, silver and oil.

I have a partner in Charlotte NC, Kevin Bilderback is another developer and business man who owns Bluedot Medical located there in Charlotte. This very deal was funded by DCF a couple years ago and they also funded a recent project for Mr Bilderback.

I believe since this company is a private lender and most developers like myself don't allow our business (lender) to be published more often then upcoming or borrowers going through the process may doubt DCFs legitimacy. In addition, the application fee we paid was totally secured by there commitment by law and so we proceeded with the payment and they followed through as committed. And, that was the only upfront fee associated with the process as it already included the appraisal cost.

Kevin, brought these negative reviews to my attention and I have to say that I am amazed to see anything bad about this company. I beg to oppose!

Loading replies...