Meet up?! North Carolina

18 Replies

Sonrisers is a a Charlotte area  meetup every Friday morning zoom. Has been going for 16+ years.  7:30 am. It starts with a devotional then a real estate topic or speaker. 40-60 participants every week. Find group on FB or send me your email and I’ll forward you the link. 

I am in Arizona and most of my properties are there but I also invest in the Triad area of North Carolina. I’d love to connect with investors in that area.

Hey! The REI team I am a part of hosts a meetup as well once a month in downtown Charlotte. Our next one is on the 21st (One of our founders was on the BP podcast a little while back).

Feel free to message me about the meetup!

@Klaycon Santos great to see your post. There are several great meetups. The largest one is https://www.treia.com. It is not a BP meetup but a way to connect with others. Feel free to connect and I’m happy to be a resource if you need specific connections in the Raleigh triangle market.

I'll second @Don Harris about Sonrisers meetup. It's a subgroup with the Metrolina REIA group in the Charlotte, NC market but consistently has investors in attendance online from all over the eastern seaboard if not more areas. Great group!