Richard Smith Enterprise LLC

11 Replies

Its a scam don't waste your time. Everything visually looks legit so its hard to sniff out. He lead me on for several weeks and almost cost me a really good property. His communication is horrible and he suspiciously asks for lots of money upfront. Refuses to go through the title company.  A weird way of doing insurance and frivolous fees at closing. 

Yes Richard Smith Enterprises LLC he or she is lying piece of ****. Wasted my time and money this is a fraud fake business. Don't send him or her no money!!! I currently filed a report with the FBI so whoever fake *** behind this whole scam will be busted.

Yes Richard Smith Enterprises LLC he or she is lying piece of ****. Wasted my time and money this is a fraud fake business. Don't send him or her no money!!! I currently filed a report with the FBI so whoever fake *** behind this whole scam will be busted.

This man and this company are an absolute fraud. Ripped me off for 8 grand and tried to get another 7% out of me on a loan for 65,000. I lost two deals because of him. He should actually be in jail.

Yeah he is a rip off. Richard Smith Enterprise LLC is a real entity. However Richard Smith Enterprises LLC is a fraud.

I called the registered agent of Richard Smith Enterprise LLC. He told me this was the third call he received. He explained his client is a farmer for more than twenty years, not a lender.

The fraud has an S at the end of the word Enterprise. They even use the Georgia incorporation control number on the documents. The signature covers the last number making it so the number will not appear. 

plus they said" would have to pay 2% upfront for an insurance policy, which they would not tell through who. There assistant would handle all that.

I questioned him, came back with why would I scam you for $4000 ( insurance cost on $200,000) when he would make $14,000 (7%) from loan. 

I never contacted him or hear from them again.

Problem is they have personal info of mine.

No social, but address and phone. My Business info.

It was too easy from the start. To good to be true😠

Originally posted by @Andrew Neely :

Yeah he is a rip off. Richard Smith Enterprise LLC is a real entity. However Richard Smith Enterprises LLC is a fraud.

I called the registered agent of Richard Smith Enterprise LLC. He told me this was the third call he received. He explained his client is a farmer for more than twenty years, not a lender.

The fraud has an S at the end of the word Enterprise. They even use the Georgia incorporation control number on the documents. The signature covers the last number making it so the number will not appear. 

plus they said" would have to pay 2% upfront for an insurance policy, which they would not tell through who. There assistant would handle all that.

I questioned him, came back with why would I scam you for $4000 ( insurance cost on $200,000) when he would make $14,000 (7%) from loan. 

I never contacted him or hear from them again.

Problem is they have personal info of mine.

No social, but address and phone. My Business info.

It was too easy from the start. To good to be true😠

Hey all just FYI there is no SUCH THING as insurance for private loans its does not exist its just another way to scam you .. as many know of PMI for real FHA loans so its not a big stretch for beginners to think well maybe there is insurance for private loans.. NO SUCH THING>

American Greed episode on Remington Financial is a must see for any one looking to borrow private money and has never done so.. And the lady that took those crooks down Ingrid Robinson has a website dedicated to stopping these folks.

Originally posted by @Armani Gibson:

Beware everyone Richard Smith Enterprises LLC is a wire fraud scammer! The person that's behind it all needs to be punished and rot in jail. Don't send no money to this scammer!!! I currently filed a report with the FBI so whoever is behind this whole scam will be busted.