Getting into Rentals with OPM

7 Replies

@Matthew Crivelli so I would just need the HML for the down payment then finance rest through a bank? And for investment properties that are used for rentals you just need to prove you have a tenant and it's covers the mortgage, insurance, and taxes? Thanks again!!