Philadelphia Refinance

4 Replies

Hi all,

I've recently purchased my first investment property in Philadelphia and am almost done with the rehab.  I am looking to do a refinance with no seasoning for at least the purchase price and rehab.  Does anyone know who I can reach out to for this?  Any help would be very much appreciated.

Thanks,
Cesar

I've talked with a mortgage broker with a larger bank that has stated he will do either a 6-month seasoning or a mortgage for purchase price + documented renovation costs.

Happy to share his contact info if desired.

I haven't had the chance to work with him yet, but he comes highly recommended by a realtor friend/colleague.

PM me if I can help.

Hi @Mike McCarthy I sent you a quick note.  Please let me know if it went through.  I would love to get more information on  who your contact is.

Hi Cesar,

I'm a Realtor and work with investors as a Professional Flipper for Hire. We find the best investments, oversee any remodel and repairs, and then market and sell for the property for the client. And I've got to say, I stand by the Mortgage Broker. I've used him for years and send everyone I know his way. He's great. Always seems to find a way to make it work. PM me if your still looking and we can exchange contacts.  Best of luck and congratulations on your first investment!

Dan 

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.