New Jersey Mortgage Broker

6 Replies

Hey guys,

I'm 20 years old student that's also a licensed mortgage broker. If anyone's interested in doing any business, or has any questions about their mortgage, please shoot me a message. I only have 2 years of experience, but I'm young and hungry, and willing to do the work to get your business. I'm located in Atlantic County, New Jersey and trying to build a client base with other real estate professionals. If you're in the Atlantic County area and want to get a cup of coffee let me know!

Thanks!

Damn wish you were up in union county 

Good to see you on BP. Keep hustling and growing

@Clenvic Cayme  Welcome to BP! I have a restaurant in Atlantic City, it is The Iron Room. I spend a lot of time in AC and have developed lots of relationships. If you ever need anything or ever need funding for a client or yourself please feel free to PM me. Good luck! 

Originally posted by @John J. Spellman :

Damn wish you were up in union county 

If I'm ever up there I'll shoot you a PM!

Originally posted by @Robert O'Keefe :

Good to see you on BP. Keep hustling and growing

Thanks! I definitely will.

Originally posted by @Mark Callazzo :

@Clenvic Cayme Welcome to BP! I have a restaurant in Atlantic City, it is The Iron Room. I spend a lot of time in AC and have developed lots of relationships. If you ever need anything or ever need funding for a client or yourself please feel free to PM me. Good luck! 

Good to know, I'll definitely keep that in mind.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here