Foreign National Loan in CA?

3 Replies

Hey guys, I am currently looking to purchase a cheap condo as an investment property somewhere within 2 hour driving from SF Bay Area. I have 100k as down payment and hopefully can buy a property for around 250k-300k. But the problem is that due to my Visa status I can only qualify for foreign national loans which normally require 30%-35% Down. The one I found requires 30% down, with 7 year ARM at 5%, which sounds acceptable to me. But the problems is the loan amount has to be 250k minimum. I really don’t want to buy something too expensive right now for that I might be able to afford a something around Bay Area in a year or two. Do you guys know any organization that can do foreign national loan with the amount of 150k-200k? Please let me know. Thank you very much for your help.

@ Catherine Zhang I sent you a pm, I have a couple of financial groups in CA that can do this.

@Catherine Zhang we are happy to connect with you anytime. Let us know what we can do to help you get started. pm us and lets get started together.

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.