Creative Real Estate Financing
Account Closed
  • Vacaville, CA
Votes |
Any body hear of mbanc?

Account Closed
  • Vacaville, CA
Posted Jan 18 2018, 20:16
I found their advertisement on Facebook and checked their website http://gombanc.com ... their name is MBanc, I have looked it up and there are a lot of MBanc’s out there so I focused on the one with the correct address, it’s 1141 Highland Ave c, Manhattan Beach, CA. They have very good ratings and reviews. I called them up, asking about all the informations, they said they only do mortgage loan, for Real Estate investing they do have 2 different programs which is 1. Fix and Flip Program: this program is for those investors who have experience. The requirement is 10% of purchase price and fixing cost combined. 2. Rehab program: for a person like myself, who has no experience, this program will only require 3.5% down payment from me. And the interest rate can be like 7% (not really sure about this number) (I don’t know why they call those fix and flip and rehab programs? I mean what is the difference? I asked and they said there is the difference)..... I have been looking for the lender that matches my needs and this thing (they claim they are a bank) sounds too good to be true, I mean if they are real and legit, this could be a really good opportunity for me. Has anybody heard of them? Has anybody worked with them? Any ideas? Any advice? Please share! Thanks a lot everyone.