Looking for Financing

4 Replies

A question..... best asked with a scenario:

I own 3 properties(1 commercial, 1 multifamily and 1 single family home) all properties are rented with a nice cash flow. Is there a way to borrow money against the properties(not interest only or equity loans, but an actual convention loan) to purchase more properties?

Thank you for your help!

@Account Closed what other options were you hoping for?  A conventional loan will be a 30 year fixed rate loan.  I mean, there are other loan types out there that would be a 30 year fixed.  Assuming you have enough equity in these properties, you would borrow against the property, use that money for a down payment on the next home.  Does what I am describing make sense?  Your scenario is what most investors DREAM about.  Let me know if  you had other questions on this but you are in a good position if you have the equity.

Originally posted by @Account Closed :

A question..... best asked with a scenario:

I own 3 properties(1 commercial, 1 multifamily and 1 single family home) all properties are rented with a nice cash flow. Is there a way to borrow money against the properties(not interest only or equity loans, but an actual convention loan) to purchase more properties?

Thank you for your help!

Did you find what you're looking for Lulu?