Votes
Scila Padilla
  • Fullerton, CA
Votes |
Fund & Grow...SO UNEXPECTED!!! Review

Scila Padilla
  • Fullerton, CA
Posted Apr 18 2019, 23:06

About 2.5 years ago I decided to try Fund & Grow after doing my due diligence (which included contacting my Attorney, online research and talking to former/current members).  They did an awesome job submitting my applications, explaining the follow up that needed to be done by me and extending my term as the first submissions of credit applications where denied (I had just sold my place and didn't know that you had to have 2 years at your current place or I could have used old address and just forward it).

Any questions I had were always answered, I learned so much about how to obtain credit even AFTER you are denied!  Also due to major medical bills my Ficos dropped to 700+- though after working with them my current ficos are under 800 and should be in the low/mid 800's again pretty soon!

I could not have done this without them and the fee is nominal for what they do!  I dealt with Donna, Crystal & Amanda and all of them were professional and am so glad I proceeded with them as they obtained over $80,000 (plus I got an additional $27,000 on my own!!).

I hardly recommend people because most nowadays are not worth recommending though Fund & Grow is who I refer for people who need seed money for their business or for any reasons you might need lines of credit.

Thanks Fund & Grow for all the help, it was worth it!