Madelaine Au
  • Eugene, OR
Votes |
Fund & Grow Membership

Madelaine Au
  • Eugene, OR
Posted Jun 8 2019, 20:21

Hi BP folks!

I recently signed up for Fund&Grow. I'm looking for someone to partner with someone on the membership. As a young investor the up front fee is a little much for me to swallow at $4,000. However, if I can find someone who wants to join and split the fee with me before June 30th then it would be only $2,000 for me and $2,000 for you.

I was referred to join Fund&Grow by a business partner. They are a legitimate company that helps you access 0% lines of business credit and help increase your personal credit score. 

My Stats

• 750 credit score
  • I have 5,900 available to me in personal credit

Because of my low level of personal credit, my program will be 18 months instead of 12 with the first 6 months being dedicated to increasing my personal credit to 20k so I can become eligible for a business line of credit.

If you have been thinking about joining Fund&Grow or are looking for creative financing please PM me. I don't want to pay the full price and you shouldn't either! Partner with me and we can both benefit from this amazing program.

Also you may notice that other forums state the fee at being $3,000, but that was with the Morris discount and I believe they have increased their price from a year ago for the membership. Thank you!  

Loading replies...