Brevard County Florida Tax Advisor

10 Replies

Hello.  We are getting ready to flip a third house for this year.  I am interested in referrals for a Real Estate tax adviser in or near Brevard County Florida.  I am hoping to find someone that others have worked with and had good results.  Thanks for your help!

Wendy

You are welcome. You will find a lot of great information here in the forums, podcasts and blogs. 

Hi Wendy- welcome to bigger pockets. I'm in Indialantic also- are you doing flips beachside or mainland?

For taxes, bookkeeping and corporation setup work, I use Kym from Westcross Financial. She's a member on bigger pockets, I think her screen name is @taxcoach. If that doesn't work, send me a message and I'll get you her contact info

@Scott Schuetz   Right now we're doing mainland, but I'd like to move beachside.  How about you? 

Thanks letting me know about Kym's. 

@Kym M.  . looking forward to hearing from you.

Wendy- I do about 2 flips per year beachside. I'm a full time realtor as well and 95% of my time is spent beachside. I'm comfortable here, know the market really well and it's all close and convenient. 

PM me if you want to have lunch sometime and talk about real estate

Hi @Wendy Vaidic  ! I also recommend speaking with @Kym M.  about tax planning. In addition, you should join us for one of our bi-weekly meetups in Palm Bay. The next one is this Monday at 6:30 PM at the Knowledge Exchange on Babcock.

@Michael Smith Thanks for the recommendation.  Kym also told me about the meetup on Monday.  I'm planning on attending, and hopefully bringing my husband along.  I look forward to it!

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.