independent contractors agreement, liens release

7 Replies

Can anyone tell me where I can get boilerplate independent contractors agreement, release of liens, and proof of payment received forms??? Thanks.

Yeah, but they're only valid in the state of Boiler Plate.

My State, however I just need a staring point, something I can give to my lawyer so he can review it and make changes.

Originally posted by @Daniel Levine:

My State, however I just need a staring point, something I can give to my lawyer so he can review it and make changes.

Sorry I meant NY state. Darn auto correct.

@Daniel Levine

If you PM me your email I can send you a few temcplates.  Please be aware that some documents are state specific.

My lien notices were copied from the state (TX) because a couple of years ago there were laws passed limiting lien release language. You can also download the lien releases from my company's website www.hsaspecialties.com and click on the resources tab.

The American Institute of Architects (AIA) also have a standard forms catalogue that has what you are looking for.  You can use the search bar to help narrow down your need.  They do charge for them.

Good Luck! 

Good place to start is checking the File place I have gotten some good forms from there. 

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here