CPAs in Columbus, Ohio

4 Replies

Hello,

I finally have my property set to rent December 1st, 2016 and now am in need of a CPA that knows real estate. Any suggestions?

Curious to hear the replies on this... I'm starting out in Columbus too, and will need a good CPA before long...

@Christopher Powell II , try Nate Busch at Blankenbecler Associates. We went with him last year and like him. He's here on BP as well. Not sure if he is currently accepting new clients but you can check it out. Good luck.

Originally posted by @Christopher Powell II :

Hello,

I finally have my property set to rent December 1st, 2016 and now am in need of a CPA that knows real estate. Any suggestions?

Nate I am sure is taking new clients. he just went out on his own. I use him and I'd say 50% of people in Columbus use him that are serious about real estate. I just met with him and because of what we setup previously really helped save on my taxes this year by being self employed. 

I recommend HHH CPA Group. They have been doing our business and personal taxes for many years.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here