Legal help in St Paul, MN

6 Replies

Hi, I am looking for help with doing a quit claim deed in the Twin Cities area.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, Thanks.

If you are looking form a form, Rocketlawyer provides such document. 

My firm deals with real estate matters all the time. If you’d like to connect, shoot me a message.

Thanks @John Woodrich !  I talked to you a while back about some help with taxes, I hope you will still be able?

Originally posted by @Mark B. :

Thanks @John Woodrich !  I talked to you a while back about some help with taxes, I hope you will still be able?

Yep - I have plenty of time :)  If you wanted to discuss the idea of filing the quitclaim deed on your own we can discuss it.  Not overly difficult but if you don't get it correct and they accept it you may cause issues down the road.

Please don't waste money on LegalZoom when you can get the same form here, and are more likely going to have a better result:  https://mn.gov/commerce/consumers/tips-tools/unifo...

Yes, our great state of MN puts these forms out there for FREE!  I'm not saying they substitute for legal advice; but they sure beat the non-lawyer form peddlers out there who sometimes mislead folks into thinking they are getting legal advice when they are not, in my humble opinion.

BTW: Thanks for the nod my way @John Woodrich !  

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here