Need advice from cpa and attorney

6 Replies

I would like to get tax advice from cpa and real estate attorney advice randomly. I was recommended to go for one year business advisory plan 365$ by legal zoom which will cover both tax and legal advices for unlimited appointments which is valid for 1 year. Please let me know is it worth to go that route or there any other route which is economic.

If I was you, I'd be suspicious of something that sounds too good to be true. Unlimited appointments for $365 a year will likely either (a) be very short, (b) have some sort of unpublished limit, and/or (c) may not be high quality. That's barely a single billable hour for many lawyers. Dallas County Bar Association has a local lawyer referral service that lets you speak with a RE attorney for $20 for 30 minutes. I would recommend trying that out to see if you find a good fit. 

Yeah...$365/yr doesn't sound close to right.  I have a monthly bill plan for a set number of hours of email/phone/texts per month, and it is more than that (per month).

Good - Fast - Cheap.  You get 2 out of 3.

@Sai Krishna Byra

That deal sounds like it would have many strings attached. 

Either you would be limited to the amount of discussions you can have a year.
Or you would be limited to communications through email which you would not be responded to for a long time
etc
You also would likely not be given the same accountant/lawyer giving you answers. Sometimes you want a person who is familiar with your tax/legal situation so you don't have to repeat yourself.

thank you all for your advices. I appreciate your effort in guiding me throug this.

@James Miller thank you for suggesting me the Dallas bar lawyer association. I will try this service. Does this service limited to only real estate attorney or also Tax cpa

Originally posted by @Sai Krishna Byra :

thank you all for your advices. I appreciate your effort in guiding me throug this.

@James Miller thank you for suggesting me the Dallas bar lawyer association. I will try this service. Does this service limited to only real estate attorney or also Tax cpa

That is only a lawyer referral service; CPAs aren't included.