• Real Estate Broker
  • Naples, FL
Votes |
Conventus Lending in SF And Shellpoint Servicing? ONGOING TROUBLE

John Thedford#5 Wholesaling Contributor
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Naples, FL
Posted May 6 2021, 17:36

I posted in another forum about these people. Long story short: conventus has turned over servicing to shellpoint. Shellpoint has repeatedly cashed my checks (which were on time EVERY MONTH) and continues to fail to properly credit me (even though coupons were enclosed). I have told shellpoint to NOT CONTACT ME AGAIN VIA EMAIL AND TO USE CERTIFIED MAIL ONLY. They are a debt collector. If they continue to harass me via email (for payments I am not delinquent on) do I have any legal recourse against them and conventus. shellpoint is their agent so am I correct in believing they are responsible for the actions of shellpoint? I have emailed keith tomeo and jared repeatedly asking them to get this resolved and so far--crickets (except for keith trying to sucker me into a new loan stating the problem would be resolved). WHAT A JOKE. If shellpoint cannot credit me properly now, how in the heck would a new loan fix anything. The only net result I can foresee is another extended prepayment penalty and more interest for conventus. Anyone got any suggestions who I can report them to? Possible bring a suit against both of them? I CANNOT TAKE IT ANYMORE FROM THESE PEOPLE> 

Loading replies...