Votes
Daniel Desrosiers
  • Investor
Votes |
Akron, OH Property Management Co.

Daniel Desrosiers
  • Investor
Posted Nov 10 2023, 10:57

I'm an out-of-state landlord looking for advice on the best property management companies in the Akron, OH area.

I currently have some single-family rentals that are managed by a local company. Unfortunately, despite multiple conversations, I continue having significant issues with poor communication, errors, lack of responsiveness to inquiries, and an absence of accountability.

It's become clear this company does not have the staffing, training, systems, and overall operational capacity to provide the level of service I expect for my rental property. As the client, I should not have to suffer the consequences of a firm that is overwhelmed and unable to properly train/oversee its leasing agents.

Does anyone have recommendations for an Akron property management company that:

- Has strong organizational systems to deliver consistent, high-quality service

- Maintains adequate staffing levels to properly cover their portfolio

- Values transparent, proactive communication with owners

- Takes accountability when mistakes happen instead of making excuses

Ideally I'd like to find a company that can focus on providing responsive, tenant-centric service to each client. I'm willing to pay fair fees for a firm that meets these standards.

If you've had a positive experience with an Akron property manager that meets the above criteria, please share your recommendation! I'm eager to find a responsible partner for these rentals.

Appreciate any insights the community can provide!

Looking for
Akron, Ohio

Loading replies...