Seeking: Land Developer / MHP Developer – Monterey County, CA (12.8 Acres, LDR/B-7 Zo

WantProfessionalsOther
Classifieds
10moFollow

Seeking: Land Developer / MHP Developer – Monterey County, CA (12.8 Acres, LDR/B-7 Zo

Member since 2025 · 3 posts · 0 votes

(Posting on behalf of a seller I work with directly — I am not a broker and not negotiating terms, just connecting.)

I’m looking to connect with an experienced land developer, subdivider, or mobile home park operator who is actively acquiring in California.

A seller I work with owns a 12.8-acre parcel in Monterey County currently zoned LDR/B-7 (7 units per acre). Density allows for approximately:

  • 89–90 residential lots, or

  • ~80 mobile home park pads, depending on final design and approvals.

Key Details:
• Location: Monterey County, CA
• Size: 12.8 acres (557,568 sq ft)
• Zoning: LDR/B-7 – low density residential, 7 units per acre
• Price: $1,850,000
• Seller is offering owner financing with flexible terms
• Property is off market and I have direct contact with the seller
• My role is simply to introduce serious, qualified buyers

Given the zoning and seller-financing options, this may be a good fit for:

  • Subdivision developers

  • Build-to-rent groups

  • Manufactured housing communities

  • Land bankers

  • Affordable housing developers

If this aligns with your acquisition criteria, feel free to reach out and I’ll connect you directly with the seller.
Happy to share zoning map and density details as well.

Thanks.

0Reply
36 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Jeff LanghamBusiness Member
    Realtor · Carmel-By-The-Sea, CA · Member since 2016 · 54 posts · 25 votes
    10mo
    Quote from @Kevin Masuda:

    (Posting on behalf of a seller I work with directly — I am not a broker and not negotiating terms, just connecting.)

    I’m looking to connect with an experienced land developer, subdivider, or mobile home park operator who is actively acquiring in California.

    A seller I work with owns a 12.8-acre parcel in Monterey County currently zoned LDR/B-7 (7 units per acre). Density allows for approximately:

    • 89–90 residential lots, or

    • ~80 mobile home park pads, depending on final design and approvals.

    Key Details:
    • Location: Monterey County, CA
    • Size: 12.8 acres (557,568 sq ft)
    • Zoning: LDR/B-7 – low density residential, 7 units per acre
    • Price: $1,850,000
    • Seller is offering owner financing with flexible terms
    • Property is off market and I have direct contact with the seller
    • My role is simply to introduce serious, qualified buyers

    Given the zoning and seller-financing options, this may be a good fit for:

    • Subdivision developers

    • Build-to-rent groups

    • Manufactured housing communities

    • Land bankers

    • Affordable housing developers

    If this aligns with your acquisition criteria, feel free to reach out and I’ll connect you directly with the seller.
    Happy to share zoning map and density details as well.

    Thanks.

    I may have a buyer, depending on which city in Monterey County.
    Jeff Langham, MBA, Realtor®518 Reviews
  • Member since 2025 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    10mo

    Hi Jeff,

    The property is in Prunedale. 

    • Jeff LanghamBusiness Member
      Realtor · Carmel-By-The-Sea, CA · Member since 2016 · 54 posts · 25 votes
      10mo
      Quote from @Kevin Masuda:

      Hi Jeff,

      The property is in Prunedale. 

      OK, I may know somebody. Please send me the information.
      Jeff Langham, MBA, Realtor®518 Reviews
  • Member since 2025 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    10mo

    Message sent.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.