• Property Manager
  • Gilbert, AZ
Votes |
Who Needs Property Management in the Phoenix Valley

Dick Rosen
  • Property Manager
  • Gilbert, AZ
Posted Jun 25 2014, 14:24

I've been successfully managing my own rentals since 2005. Got licensed for the purpose of my own investing and to manage other peoples rentals. I'd love to work with you and your property, especially if it's a run down under managed, under maintained property. Fixing up your rentals has become my version of flipping.

I will take care of all marketing to solicit new applicants, we will thoroughly screen all applicants and I will write the lease. At this point you have the option of approving and signing off on the lease or I will do that as well.

In the case of an eviction, I will send out the first notice then turn it over to my attorney for the most expedited processing, expect $300-$400 for an eviction in Maricopa County however; I have only done 1 eviction in the last 3 years. I like to attribute this to my screening process.

I prefer to collect rent, pay for maintenance and repairs as needed, then send the balance to the owner with an accounting of all maintenance and repairs, on or about the 10th of each month. I prefer to keep a certain amount in the trust account to pay for maintenance or repairs that may come up between the 10 and the 1st. This amount is flexible based on the age and condition of the property. It’s also based on a predetermined amount that we can spend on maintenance/repairs without prior approval. This is what has worked best for me and my clients.

Fee Schedule:

Lease Up Fee…………………………. 6% of gross lease amount

Management Fee…………………. 8% of monthly rent collected or $50 whichever is greater

Lease Renewal Fee……………….. $100

Maintenance and/or Repairs… 10% up charge

Dick Rosen
Property Manager
(763) 234-9266 (c)
[email protected]