Votes |
CPA Taking on Clients

Brandon Hall
Tax & Financial Services
  • CPA
  • Raleigh, NC
Posted Mar 2 2015, 14:02

Hello BP Investors,

I am a CPA starting up a firm DBA "Hall, CPA" and I am taking on clients for this tax season. I have Big 4 experience and tax experience for relatives and small clients who own rental properties. I am located in Washington, D.C. but have the ability to service clients anywhere in the U.S.

The benefits of choosing me to provide your tax/business services:

• I am in an aggressive client acquisition phase which means my rates will likely be lower than competitors.
  • My business is new and I don't have hundreds of clients allowing my customer service capabilities to be top notch. Expect quick responses to your inquiries. 
  • I value transparency and integrity. We won't enter into an agreement until you understand the fees you will be charged. I provide all clients my fee schedule so that they know exactly what to expect. I also provide time sheets when providing hourly based advisory services. 
  • My growth strategy is centered around attaining real estate investors and small businesses allowing me to offer superior services to my clients. 
  • I invest in real estate myself so I can easily put myself in your shoes. 

There are pros and cons of hiring a non-local CPA. The cons are centered around the fact that you cannot shake my hand and physically give me documents. On the other hand, the pros are numerous - you have more CPAs to choose from, you can hire a CPA that provides the exact services you are looking for, and you can hire a CPA that plays to your risk tolerance.

I provide tax (planning, prep, filing), advisory (what-if and variance analysis, performance improvement, etc.), accounting outsourcing, and financial planning services.   

I offer free 30 minute consultations. Please feel free to ask questions here, message me, or email me. I'll get back to you as soon as I can. 

Check out my LinkedIn profile and also member blogs that I have written. 

https://www.linkedin.com/profile/

Blog Post 1

Blog Post 2

I appreciate any and all consideration. Have a nice day!

Offering

Loading replies...