• Real Estate Consultant
  • Atlanta, GA
Votes |
Just Became Pro

Shaniqua Dupree
  • Real Estate Consultant
  • Atlanta, GA
Posted May 5 2015, 20:16

Hello everyone I am looking to shadow a fellow investor in the Baltimore area. I am in the United States Navy and planning my next career move as a civilian. My desires as far as real estate investing is concerned is buy and hold but I prefer to get a flip or two under my belt first just so I can learn about the construction of a home. My intentions are to become a real estate agent so I can learn more about the industry and get something out of it while learning. It would be an honor to work with someone who has a passion to help others achieve success. If you have ever read the book "One Minute Millionaire" you would know why. That is my absolute favorite book except for The Bible of course, their is life in that book. Its understandable that many seek profit while helping others but I don't have much spare money. If you would be willing to accept work in exchange I would gladly do that. I love rehabbing/repurposing. I have done a few items of my own. Plus as a Sailor who has been on ships and overseas I am good for putting in the work. Don't let the Profile picture fool you, I am an Engineer in the Navy.

Alright now down to the niddy griddy,

I want/need to purchase a home here in Baltimore, Md. There are 5 people living in my one household but two sources of income. I have not went to apply for a loan yet because I am not confident enough in my knowledge of purchasing a home. I have NO MONEY to put towards a home at all. I am a Navy Sailor so it is very possible that I could use my VA Loan. Although its not preferred due to the strict guidelines. I prefer to live in the county but will accept a neighborhood in the city with good elementary schools. A duplex is what I would like the most.

I hope this post hits home somewhere because I am so ready and willing to start working in this new chapter of my life. If you have any questions feel free to message me or comment below. Thanks in advance to all who respond to this post.

P.s. If I missed anything I apologize just ask and ill get back to you soon.

Looking for

Loading replies...