• South Pasadena, CA
Votes |
Multiple REO properties for sale in different states

Jesse Zhu
  • Appraiser
  • South Pasadena, CA
Posted Jun 3 2015, 17:48

Fellow investors: 

I have five REO properties I'd like to wholesale, I'll lay out as much info as specifically as I know. Ask me questions, and I'll answer you to the best of my knowledge.

13511 Lee   StCedar LakeIN46303$8,000
10816 Grandview AveClevelandOH44104$10,000
2017 Kansas AveFlintMI48506$10,000
901 Gardenia StMathisTX78368$15,000
110 Owens St NWynneAR72396$23,000

ALL BUYERS ARE DEEMED TO HAVE RELIED ENTIRELY ON THEIR OWN INFORMATION JUDGEMENTS AND INSPECTIONS OF THE PROPERTY IN MAKING THEIR DECISION TO PURCHASE THE PROPERTY. Buyer should determine the condition of the property by physical inspection prior to purchase.

I offer this property for sale in "AS IS" CONDITION AT THE TIME OF SALE OR CLOSING, INCLUDING ANY HIDDEN DEFECTS OF ANY NATURE, KNOWN OR UNKNOWN. I offer the buyer no representations, warranties or guarantees whatsoever, express or implied, regarding the property's nature, value, source, authenticity, fitness, merchantability, and/or any other aspect or characteristic of the property. No statement anywhere, whether express or implied, shall be deemed a warranty or representation by me regarding the property. All sales are with the understanding that the buyer cannot rely on any other representation, warranty or guaranty made by anyone. BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL LIENS AND ENCUMBRANCES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION BACK TAXES AND UTILITIES. Prior to purchasing the property, Buyer should research or have researched any back taxes, outstanding utilities or city or municipal code violations, including condemnations.

Buyer acknowledges and verifies that Buyer has carried out the necessary due diligence to purchase the property. All sales are final, and I will not provide a refund for any reason.

Offering

Loading replies...