• Columbus, OH
Votes |
Columbus Ohio, Looking for help.

Marco Stack-Simone
  • Homeowner
  • Columbus, OH
Posted Nov 4 2015, 08:05

Hello Fellow Bigger Pocketers!!!

I want to know if there are any investors out there willing to take on a new team member. What I am trying to say is that I am looking for a position with an established Investor....Please keep reading... I have toyed with the idea of starting a business of my own, but do not wish to do it alone. I have had two business partners back out and thus causing me to come to the realization that I do not wish to become a business owner. Instead I would rather become part of an awesome team and flourish in the world of real estate investing.

Let me tell you a little about me. I am a Landscape Architect and am employed at one of the most prestigious firms in the Midwest. I work on large scale planning and landscape architecture projects with large budgets. Throughout out my career I have project managed small to large projects both in design and construction. In my personal life my wife and I have rehabbed our first house (every square inch) and are in the process of rehabbing our new house (every square inch). Since we are not under any time constraints we have done nearly 90% of all work basically to stretch our budget.

Why real estate investing? Ever since being a child I had been exposed to home remolding. My father is an above average DIY-er and always had a project. I considered myself his apprentice and never shied away from any scale project or tool. This has instilled a fearless approach to my own projects at my own residence. As I mature my interest has shifted from doing the work to managing the work… not to mention I am hooked to all of the “flipping” shows on television ( I know that most, if not all, are unrealistic).

Please consider reaching out to me. I have educated myself by reading, and for the past year have had online coaching by a program based in California. I would be willing to sit down and discuss my love for the field and my intentions. Please contact me via Bigger Pockets. I can send a resume and even pictures of my work if interested.

Thank you for reading.. have a great day!!!

Offering