• Investor
  • Danbury, CT
Votes |
Before & After Pics of first flip

Alex Maldonado
  • Investor
  • Danbury, CT
Posted May 16 2016, 10:20

Yesterday, Sunday May 15th was suppose to be our Open House for our first flip but the city inspector didn't show up until late Thursday afternoon. So the contractor busted his and his crew's rear ends off to try to get the property ready for the open house. 2 full baths in 2 days (Friday and Saturday). They ALMOST pulled it off but concrete and compound don't dry as fast as we wanted, he even put antifreeze in the concrete (helps cure/dry faster). Needless to say we went to the property just in case people didn't get our message that the Open House was being delayed again (yes again, the first time it rained for 10 days as well as the city inspector). One real estate agent did show up, so he got the full tour and loved what he saw. So not too bad, got the contractor to hustle his butt off and almost got everything done. It just has some touch ups here and there (i.e. paint the ceiling in the bathroom, put the vanity and towel bars up, put a draw back in the built-in in the upstairs bedroom, put repaired cabinet door in the kitchen). 

As promised here are the before and after pics. There are a lot of them and these are just ones I took with either my iPhone or iPad. My REA will take more professional pics after the contractor completes the CO (Certificate of Occupancy) and then list the property on the MLS and CMLS (Connecticut MLS) and next weekend will be the official open house.

There are over 40 pics so not sure the best way to post them, here is the link to my Facebook page that has the pictures, if it doesn't work can someone suggest another way to post them? I made comments under each picture in the link so do not want to have to recreate these pics & comments.

https://www.facebook.com/alex.maldonado.71/posts/10201909808783282

Loading replies...